Thursday, September 9, 2010

Seattle, Part 2: Walk to Pike Place Market

I walked around Pioneer Square, where the brick buildings are lovely, and most of my photos turned out really poorly. 

.3109

Then, I found the piers, and couldn't, for the life of me, remember the number of the pier closest to Pike Place. That's not it. 

.3123

Some sun would have been nice at that point. Instead, everything looked bleak. And my photos make the weather seem even bleaker than it really was. 

.3133

I saw all the tourist attractions on the waterfront. 

.3152

The historical points of interest. 

.3164

I snapped more photos. 

.3179

.3190

.3193

And finally arrived at my destination, though I'm cheating here and my route was slightly more long-winded. I got to the street level via the staircase to all the new age stores on the lower floors. 

.3339

The rest will be coming in the next few days. I need distractions, and this is a good distraction. 

No comments: