Monday, August 2, 2010

Portland

I'm really behind on editing and posting photos. I've moved to Portland since the last post and don't have internet access at my new place. I've been going to cafés in the morning/at lunch time before heading to the campaign office around 4, and I usually don't feel like updating this old blog there. I've asked a couple of neighbors if I could use their wifi and one said he didn't have wifi, while the other said the signal wouldn't reach my apartment. So I'm stuck without wifi and that's tough as hell. 

I've fallen head over heels with Portland. The houses are lovely, there are cafés and restaurants everywhere. People are friendly, you can walk anywhere, the public transportation system is decent, the women have incredible style and the men are a lot more attractive than anywhere else I've lived. The coffee is great too. And Powell's is my idea of heaven. Actually, Portland is really close to my idea of heaven. 

.4781
First night out on the town. 
.5400
Margarita at Esparzas on my street. 
.5406
Their sign. I'm a big fan of really bright 
gigantic signs so this made my day. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, I'm so happy for you. Portland is a great city.