Sunday, December 13, 2009

Life

This is now on my wishlist. isn't it perfect? I'd love it if they made it for 15" MacBook Pros. It's definitely something I'm going to think about when I make my next MacBook purchase. I'm thinking June or September, when they release the new models, and I'm thinking a smaller laptop would be great because this one is bulky to carry. It's perfect for work because you can switch from one project to the next more easily on a screen that allows you to have two windows open, but it's too wide to carry painlessly. 

In other news, I'm loving my iPhone, and it would fit perfectly into that cute little tote bag. 

Winter break is starting on Friday, and it's weird to think I've been a tutor for a semester already. I feel like my life is going nowhere, and I'm nothing, but I also sometimes like being home, and not living on my own. So far, I haven't been too unlucky with roommates, but I've never had to find my own roommates. I wouldn't like living alone because I hate coming home to an empty place. I loved being able to have tea with Jessie at 10 or 11pm two years ago, and having Anna living a floor below us. 

I'm studying for this really really hard entrance exam and I have zero motivation, and it's law and I've always hated law, but I'm still giving it a try. 

I posted this photo of the contents of my bag in the what's in your bag Flickr group, and it's gotten 430 hits since yesterday. Of course, it would look even better with the aforementioned bag in it... 

I tried this amazing gingerbread latte recipe this afternoon. Give it a try, LJ friends, it's super simple, it doesn't cost $4 and you have complete control over what goes in it. That's a plus, right? Here's what it looked like (iPhone, using the Instant filter from Camerabag)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad that you like your iPhone and I'm sorry that you have to study for those law entry exams. If you haven't seen the British film "In the Loop" yet, then I highly recommend it. This comedy film is about politics and the US and UK political systems. Given your political background I think you'd enjoy it.

I hope that you have a pleasant December and happy new year.

Anne said...

Thanks, Des.
I haven't seen In The Loop yet, but I've heard it's great. I missed its theatrical release, so I'll have to wait for the DVD.
Happy New Year to you too!