Tuesday, May 17, 2011

LC-A Dreams

Last summer, I shot two rolls of film with my LC-A and only posted a few that I liked. I was very disappointed with the rest so I promptly forgot about them. A few days ago, looking through my photo albums, I noticed that I had a few photos with something curious in common: they looked like they were all from a junkie's hallucinations. The colors, the light leaks, the blurriness, the retro clothes and architecture all made them look like they'd been taken in the 70s.

No, I wasn't in a trance when I took them, but I can't guarantee that my LC-A wasn't. Maybe it was going through three airport security systems; they might have messed up the rolls of film in my bag. 


As a collage, they look much less odd, and you don't get the feeling that you're in a very disturbing dream. Maybe I'll post them individually on Flickr one day. 

No comments: