Thursday, October 15, 2009

Holga roll #9 and breakfast project

A couple weeks ago, I got my ninth Holga roll back. The first scans were awful. There were scratches all over the film. The next batch of scans looked a little better, albeit still scratched. It didn't help much when I used Epson's Digital Ice option. Still, here are some of the results:
All pictures: Holga 120 CFN Kodak Portra 400VC
I've also decided to start taking photos of the breakfasts I have. This is the first one:
Taken with my crappy Panasonic FZ28
Sourdough bread with scrambled eggs and loaf of homemade banana bread in the background
Not pictured are the hummus and bread I made yesterday, and the apple sauce I made last weekend. I'm going to make sesame and poppy seeds bagels this weekend, and something or other containing pumpkin and another type of squash I don't know the name of. There might be pictures. Or there might not, depending on how much light there is when I bake.

No comments: