Thursday, August 13, 2009

Holga Roll #2

I got back a roll I shot before I left for Spain. I did a poor job of scanning half of them last night, so I'll give it another try today. In the meantime, here are the ones that have been scanned properly. Retouched and untouched versions. Let me know which ones you like best. I still have qualms about Photoshopping my scanned negatives. What do you think? Should I Photoshop them or leave them as is?
Photoshopped (S curve, level adjustment) No Photoshopping Photoshopped (S curve, level adjustment) No Photoshopping No Photoshopping
No Photoshopping
Photoshopped (S curve, level adjustment) No Photoshopping Slightly Photoshopped to get rid of an even stronger blue cast Slight color boost in iPhoto Slight color boost in iPhoto Slight color boost in iPhoto Slight color boost in iPhoto Slight color boost in iPhoto

No comments: