Thursday, April 16, 2009

Stuff I want

Random list of things I want: - Retro coffee machine - Kitchenaid Artisan (I actually entered a contest to win one. And another to win a Kitchenaid espresso maker) - USB turntable - Lomo camera - Coffee table - Recycled album coasters - Hobo bag - Doctor bag - Weekender bag - This scarf - And last but not least, one of these (or all of these) Yes, I do have a thing for bags. I'm waiting for a package with these headphones inside. I can't wait. Some things on the above list will probably be purchased in London next month. I'm taking a trip to see Counting Crows with Shosh. I'm super pumped.

3 comments:

heloise said...

ahhhh les lomos !!!
trop dur de resister quand tu commences ! j'en ai genre 5 ou 6 hehe !

Anne said...

Tu les as achetées où? Je pense acheter un (une?) Diana. J'en ai vu à 47 euros sur eBay. Qu'en penses-tu?

heloise said...

je les prenais sur le site de lomo direct, ou dans des boutiques a paris (y a carrement une boutique lomo, ou alors dans des magasins un peu branches t'en trouves).
je crois que le diana est bien.
j'ai un holga, un fish eye, un colorsplash flash, plusieurs qui prennent 4 photos sur une. j'aimerai bien un lca :))