Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Seattle, Part 6

I started looking through my photo albums again this week; the break was necessary. It helped me be more objective about my work. Oddly, the thing that really helped was editing some campaign photos, which I'll start posting here after the election on November 2nd. In the meantime, here are more Seattle pictures, still from that first morning. 

.3235

Pasta stand at Pike Place Market, 
where I bought some chocolate linguine. 

.3329

.3340

This guy had everyone's attention at the fish market. 

.3308

One of Seattle's most famous views.

.3239

And let me tell you, getting a decent shot with
every letter in the frame when you're using a 50mm lens
isn't exactly easy. 

.3898

Local food. 

.3285

This made me laugh. 

.3312

.3343

No comments: