Friday, January 22, 2010

Canon Rebel

My brother was nice enough to drop by Adorama when he was in New York to get me a Canon EOS Rebel T1i and a 50mm lens. I've been playing with it since I got it on Wednesday. Below are some pictures I've taken with it. 


Oscar being lazy (or being a dog)
Decaf tea this morning. 

Conversations around the kitchen table

Because in the last post, I wrote about one of my favorite scenes in Reality Bites, I'm going to leave you with one of my favorite lines from that movie. "This is all we need. A couple of smokes, a cup of coffee, and a little bit of conversation. You and me and five bucks." Word. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is a great line and it's so true. My best memories aren't from big extravagant events in my life. My best memories have been from simple conversations and moments.