Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Until I get my photos developed

A few of the things I bought in London: 
 

Taken with Diana Instant Back
Pictured -
Books: JPod, The Believers, Northline, 
The Jay McInerney Omnibus, 
A Decade of Curious People 
and Dangerous Ideas
Magazine: The Atlantic (October 2009)
CDs: The Essential Hall & Oates, 
Isobel Campbell & Mark Lanegan's Sunday at Devil Dirt 
(brother's recommendation), 
Pavement's Crooked Rain Crooked Rain - LA's Desert Origins edition   

Not pictured are some more things I got in London such as clothes, film and some Chai tea for my mom for when I can't make it for her from scratch. She told me this morning that even though the tea I got her was excellent, it wasn't as good as the one I usually make her. 


This morning, the 8th issue of n+1 magazine arrived in my mailbox, with a hand written label and a flimsy envelope and I just fell in love with the simplicity of it.    

A more detailed account of my time in London will follow, most likely when I get my negatives back.

No comments: